Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Bought a used 906 but cannot add to my o...
Bought a used 906 but cannot add to my other Autel scanners in my account

1303 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2021-01-22 16:30:23

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    waseemkhaliq1
    2020-09-10 01:34:52
    Hi, I bought a used Autel Maxisys 906TS with no accessories but the BT dongle . it needed battery and some major repairs . it is up and running but I got few problems.
    1: Authentiction fails code 9 comes up when I try to diagnose any car.
    2: Unable to add it to my Autel devices I own online account menu.
    3: Upper touch menu commands will not respond due to ribbon cable lockdown plastic tab broken . Can I buy that piece to lock the ribbon cable end to the motherboard?
    Resetting it still shows previous owner email and I cannot transfer the unit to my name. Also I need to delete two scanners from my online Autel account as I just gave them away to a workshop. but there is no place in a
    devices owned to delete, and no place I see to add the used 906 I bought to my name. Why not? This is just too much ofva problem. Autel or anyone from community members know how to achieve these?

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    waseemkhaliq1
    2020-09-10 01:43:28
    The original post above is mine but still shows the previous owner's email. Exactly why I want to solve and wipe off previous data. Anyone please reply here. Thanks !

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    costelred

2021-01-22 16:30:23 (Reply to:waseemkhaliq1)

hi 
    frost last owner need to delete from account. afther you kan register your name in autel syte. nice day
  Total1 Pages